<$BlogRSDURL$>

Fishing for Frod

hopefully hands can touch in the middle of vast empty space to mack slap jiggy wap.

the FlossBlog * Nonsensemen

Thursday, January 27, 2005

First of all, WHO THE FUCK IS TEX? If that is Mike Pape then I'll be damned! I think thats who it is with the somewhat bewildering message interspersed with "uh" and "sweet" ....by the way, Tex, my Mom prefers Latinos (reminds me of dusk{???})

Second, nice links, Elliot. Your Mom is hilarious on the Floss Blog..As for Ray, I haven't seen it...though I can imagine Foxx doing him justice...(By the way I saw Ray Charles once at Muicipal Auditorium in downtown KC when I was a freshman in high school...we snuck in...sweet show) And I am not quite sure how Mel and Moore got snubbed. And I don't quite understand the huge connection between them, in gereral...other than the fact they made hugely popular (or unpopular) movies in 2004...and one is left while another is right...yada fucking yada...red and blue...whoopity doo....this is discourse in our country...so how were they snubbed...and whats up with Neverland?...you need to be more specific, Elliot...I don't follow pop culture as much as I follow....PHISH...what?...they broke up?

And if I may take a moment to reflect on that eerie Geto Boys photo (not the actual album photo for "We Can't Be Stopped" album which shows and even eerier photo from the hospital corridor)...in this photo, you see the three boys from the geto Scarface, Bushwick Bill, and Willie D (left to right). Notice the guaze eye patch over Bill's face covering a partially self inflicted gunshot wound (in a drunken rage he forced his girlfriend-much taller than he- to shoot him in the face after he held her daughter out the window, a la Suge Knight/Vanilla Ice- except with a midget and an infant) Notice the subtle hints of sadness and anxiety on the stoic visage of Scarface (AKA Akshun or Brad) clearly worried about the fate of the "lil big man"....and WIllie D...that rambunctious former barber....What the fuck is he wearing?!! Take note too, of the 1987 era cell phone (although this photo was probably taken in 91-92) and the Texas Model Ambulance...they were from Houston...they still are...

Mike Pape is from Buttfuck...

Third, where the hell is Tim Russell!!? Elliot, put the bong down and get that fucker on the horn so he'll start blogging!! And give me his number while your at it...

Fourth, I am planning on foregoing extensive world travel for now to attend the University of Kansas, political science/public administration, in the fall...I read an interesting article today in The Pitch (KC's Willie Week) about the disasterous effects on downtown KC from the interstate loop which severs the waterfront and city market from the downtown and all but eliminates pedestrian traffic at many formerly interesting areas...they were some new innovative ideas from the College of New Urbanism firm about turning these Seventy MPH arteries into more aesthetically friendly boulevards that foster the crazy notion of people getting out of their fucking cars!!...and I thought of Jesse Baldwin and his city planning future...and that great book "The Geography of Nowhere"...

Sixth, I am skipping fifth.

Seventh. I was examing the effect of the flowing water from my gutter on the soil surrounding the pond and I thought of Jesse's passion for filuvial geomorphology....

Eighth, I am full of shit...however, I am returning to school though and the house I am in does have a pond....I could give a fuck about the filuvial geomorphological effects of my backyard though...I'd have to be stoned to really get into it...or wandering in the midst of Cascadia singing "Biological Speculation" ....

posted by Chris Pryor  # 2:26 PM
Comments:
Neither the "Passion" nor "Farenheit 9/11" were nominated for best picture. Of the pictures nominated, I felt that Johnny Depp's "Finding Neverland" was the shittiest of the bunch.
 
Post a Comment

Archives

02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004   03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004   04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005   01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005   02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005   03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005   04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005   05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005   06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005   07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?